School meals are managed by Chartwells catering not school and payment for school meals is paid to ParentPay.
All our menus are developed to be compliant with the Welsh Assembly Appetite for Life Standards which ensures that in each weekly cycle there is a balance of the 14 key nutrients for growth.
However our menus are not only nutritionally balanced, but also provide delicious dishes that children love to eat!
For more information about schools meals and to see the school menu click HERE.
If you wish for your child to have a school meal you will need to set up an account with ParentPay. We will help you set this up during your admission visit.
CLICK HERE – PARENTPAY
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to:
Children wishing to bring a packed lunch from home may do so. The Welsh Assembly document ‘Appetite for Life’ asks Parents to support the ‘Healthy Lunch Box’ initiative by sending a sensible packed lunch into school with their child.